List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 28 2006 7:09pm
Subject:Re: Mysql++ list post
View as plain text
Urscheler, Roger (COM Chantry CA) wrote:

> I have a table 'Person' with column 'age' that allows NULL. How can I use
> SSQLS to read that table and return '0' for age if age is 'NULL'?

Search the list: there is a thread about this giving a patch, and an
explanation of why you won't see it in the main distribution anytime
soon.  (Short version: you have to break the ABI to fix this, so we
can't do it until v3.0, and there are many other things I want to get to
before that.)
Thread
Mysql++ list postCOM Chantry CA)28 Sep
  • Re: Mysql++ list postWarren Young28 Sep
RE: Mysql++ list postJim Wallace29 Sep