List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:m.mescoli Date:September 28 2006 2:51pm
Subject:Teaching mysql ... 2
View as plain text
>> Bill K wrote:
>> You probably want the regular MySql C API.
>>
>> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/c.html

>Yup.  MySQL++ is known not to work with the old Borland C++ line of
>compilers.

>Alternately, the original poster can switch to g++, a compiler that
>actually has a future...  :)

It is true.
Attempt to use regular MySql C API without success with Borland 5.02. I
cannot compile also the most simple example of the official source
distribuited with mysql daemon inst.

Is g++ the linux C compiler ? My attempt to introduce linux in my school
is, unfortunately, impraticable for more reason.
Suggestion for any C, C++ environment to use with XP to develop with
students (16-19 years old)?

Marco
Thread
Teaching mysql ... 2m.mescoli28 Sep
  • RE: Teaching mysql ... 2Matt Dargavel28 Sep
  • Re: Teaching mysql ... 2Warren Young28 Sep
    • Re: Teaching mysql ... 2Carlos Flores29 Sep
      • RE: Teaching mysql ... 2Marco A. Ramos29 Sep