List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 28 2006 11:36am
Subject:Re: Can/should this be added to MySQL++?
View as plain text
Jim Langston wrote:

> I asked specifically if MySQL++ had
> the ability to load directly into a class/structure and was told no.  You
> are telling me I can do this with SSQLS?

Sure.

SSQLS stands for Specialized SQL _Structures_.  A struct is just a class
that defaults to everything-public.  There is absolutely no other
difference.  So, you define the SSQLS after your table schema, and then
derive another class from that struct that adds whatever additional data
and methods you need.
Thread
Can/should this be added to MySQL++?Jim Langston26 Sep
  • Re: Can/should this be added to MySQL++?Warren Young27 Sep
    • Re: Can/should this be added to MySQL++?Jim Langston27 Sep
      • Re: Can/should this be added to MySQL++?Warren Young28 Sep