List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:September 26 2006 3:18pm
Subject:Re: Install issue on SLES-10
View as plain text
Thanks for the suggestion.  I did the following:
  #  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
and that seemed to fix it.  I'll keep your suggestion on file for future
reference.

Matt Dargavel wrote:

>As a suggestion, try running 'ldconfig' as root and then give it another go.
>Ldconfig looks in each of the directories specified in /etc/ld.so.conf
>(/usr/local/lib should be in there) for shared system libraries and sets
>them up ready for use.

Thread
Install issue on SLES-10Gary Anderson25 Sep
  • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Warren Young26 Sep
    • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Gary Anderson26 Sep
      • RE: Install issue on SLES-10Matt Dargavel26 Sep
        • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Gary Anderson26 Sep
      • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Warren Young27 Sep