List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:September 25 2006 9:21pm
Subject:Install issue on SLES-10
View as plain text
I'm trying to get the package installed on Novell SLES-10.  Make ran OK
once I provided the correct paths for the include and library files for
mysql.  However, when I try to run the examples, I get the error that
libmysqlpp.so cannot be found.  Being somewhat of a SLES/Linux novice, I
don't know where to set up a configuration so that the file is
locateable.  Can someone provide instructions?
Thanks

Thread
Install issue on SLES-10Gary Anderson25 Sep
  • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Warren Young26 Sep
    • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Gary Anderson26 Sep
      • RE: Install issue on SLES-10Matt Dargavel26 Sep
        • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Gary Anderson26 Sep
      • Re: Install issue on SLES-10Warren Young27 Sep