List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Julien Chavanton Date:September 25 2006 1:42pm
Subject:Aparent connection lost resulting in crash
View as plain text
When there is a problem with a connection the next time we call a
function like mysql_query() or mysql_ping() it does report an error
witch is fine but if I call

2 function in a row before reseting the connection the function crash
instead of reporting an error, I can leave with that.

Now when a connection is left idle for some time and is probably
disconnect if I call mysql_query() it does crash instead of reporting an
error.

How can I validate this properly or handle it correctly?

Thread
Aparent connection lost resulting in crashJulien Chavanton25 Sep
  • RE: Aparent connection lost resulting in crashMatt Dargavel25 Sep
RE: Aparent connection lost resulting in crashJulien Chavanton25 Sep
RE: Aparent connection lost resulting in crashJulien Chavanton25 Sep
  • Re: Aparent connection lost resulting in crashWarren Young26 Sep