List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 21 2006 12:31pm
Subject:Re: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connections
View as plain text
Julien Chavanton wrote:
> I was thinking the Mysql++ api was thread safe

Not even a little bit.

The only thing we do right now is allow you to link MySQL++ to the
thread-aware versions of your C and C++ standard libraries if you want,
so calls down into those don't blow the program up when you use threads.
  MySQL++ itself has no awareness of threads.

We will be extending the current Lock class at some point to add some
thread safety, but right now, it's completely useless for that purpose.
Thread
Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsJulien Chavanton18 Sep
RE: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsJulien Chavanton18 Sep
  • Re: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsWarren Young19 Sep
RE: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsJulien Chavanton20 Sep
  • Re: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsWarren Young21 Sep
RE: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsJulien Chavanton20 Sep
RE: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsJulien Chavanton20 Sep
  • RE: Connection sharing vs lost of query per connectionsMatt Dargavel21 Sep