List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Brown Date:September 18 2006 11:50am
Subject:Re: MySQL Versions supported
View as plain text
Thanks for clarifying that Warren

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 16:09 -0600, Warren Young wrote:

> Most of the time, we're compatible with everything from 3.23 up through
> the current release.  At the moment, the very latest point releases are
> giving us some trouble, but we'll get past that eventually.  If you need
> to use the absolute latest for some reason, the best plan is to just be
> active on the mailing list so you can learn of any workarounds before
> they get into a release version.

Stuart Brown
Senior Software Developer
ViaMedia (Pty) Ltd
Tel:  +27 (21) 425 9680
Fax:+27 (21) 425 9195
stuart@stripped
USSD: *120*842#

MySQL Versions supportedStuart Brown15 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Versions supportedWarren Young16 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Versions supportedMartin C. Mueller17 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Versions supportedWarren Young18 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Versions supportedStuart Brown18 Sep