List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 18 2006 11:37am
Subject:Re: MySQL Versions supported
View as plain text
Mueller, Martin C. wrote:

> I suggest you add that statement to the FAQ...

Since this is the first time I recall that being asked in the years I've
been on this list, it doesn't exactly qualify as "Frequently Asked".

The answer is now in the archives for the next person who wants to know.
Thread
MySQL Versions supportedStuart Brown15 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Versions supportedWarren Young16 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Versions supportedMartin C. Mueller17 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Versions supportedWarren Young18 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Versions supportedStuart Brown18 Sep