List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Brown Date:September 15 2006 12:06pm
Subject:MySQL Versions supported
View as plain text
Hi

We are starting to migrate our databases to MySQL and intend using the
MySQL++ wrapper. I have searched the documentation and mailing list
archive and could not find information on which versions on MySQL are
supported by MySQL++ wrapper. Where might I find this information?

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart Brown
Senior Software Developer
ViaMedia (Pty) Ltd
Tel:  +27 (21) 425 9680
Fax:+27 (21) 425 9195
sUSSD: *120*842#

MySQL Versions supportedStuart Brown15 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Versions supportedWarren Young16 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Versions supportedMartin C. Mueller17 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Versions supportedWarren Young18 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Versions supportedStuart Brown18 Sep