List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 12 2006 4:07pm
Subject:Re: Build problems with VC2005
View as plain text
Shigeya Suzuki wrote:

> Is there anyone having similar problem?

There are several people having problems with 5.0.24.  I don't yet know
what they changed or what the complete scope of the problem is.
Honestly, since I have no good reason to run 5.0 here, I haven't had a
good excuse to try and find the problem.  If you want it fixed before I
get that motivation, you're going to have to investigate it yourself.
Thread
Build problems with VC2005Thomas Schneider11 Sep
  • Re: Build problems with VC2005Warren Young12 Sep
    • Re: Build problems with VC2005Shigeya Suzuki12 Sep
      • Re: Build problems with VC2005Warren Young12 Sep
Re: Build problems with VC2005Martin C. Mueller14 Sep
  • Re: Build problems with VC2005Warren Young14 Sep