List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Prasanth Date:September 7 2006 11:59am
Subject:Where to find the 4.1.20 source code
View as plain text
Hi
    I'm new to the mysql.
    I'm using 4.1.20 libraries(mainly libmysqlclient.a) and associated header files. These
are all
    'c', APIs.

    I would like to download the source codes for the above libraries and header files,
i.e., C API interface source code. So that i can compile and use them independently,
instead of the provided libraries.

   Let some one guide me in this regard. I was not able to find any lists for the C
Development, that's why posting here.

 Thanks & Regards
 -Prasanth

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at
1¢/min.
Thread
Where to find the 4.1.20 source codeKrishna Prasanth7 Sep
  • Re: Where to find the 4.1.20 source codeWarren Young7 Sep