List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Prasanth Date:September 7 2006 11:59am
Subject:Where to find the 4.1.20 source code
View as plain text
    I'm new to the mysql.
    I'm using 4.1.20 libraries(mainly libmysqlclient.a) and associated header files. These
are all
    'c', APIs.
    I would like to download the source codes for the above libraries and header files,
i.e., C API interface source code. So that i can compile and use them independently,
instead of the provided libraries.
   Let some one guide me in this regard. I was not able to find any lists for the C
Development, that's why posting here.
 Thanks & Regards
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at
Where to find the 4.1.20 source codeKrishna Prasanth7 Sep
  • Re: Where to find the 4.1.20 source codeWarren Young7 Sep