List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 5 2006 9:02pm
Subject:Re: Big query
View as plain text
Paoletti Vincenzo wrote:
> I've a big query to execute.There is a way to speed up with mysql++ whitout modify
> teh SQL?

Wise man say:

First rule of optimization: don't do it.

Second rule of optimization (for experts only): don't to it yet.

If you haven't profiled your code and have proof that MySQL++ is the
source of your program's slowness, you're violating both rules.  If
MySQL++ itself is not slowing your program down appreciably, then you
have no hope of speeding it up by changing MySQL++.
Thread
Big queryPaoletti Vincenzo4 Sep
  • Re: Big queryWarren Young5 Sep
    • R: Big queryPaoletti Vincenzo6 Sep