List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 5 2006 8:59pm
Subject:Re: ssqls blob ColData size bug status request
View as plain text
Troutman, Andrew T CIV NAVAIR wrote:

> I'm wondering if this issue has been fixed.

The Changelog would say so if it had been fixed.

> IF this is still an outstanding problem, what are my options?

a) fix it yourself and send in the patch
b) wait for someone else to get around to fixing it; in the meantime,
don't use SSQLS to access blobs

If you're tempted to go for option B, beware that there are several
other pitfalls with blobs right now.  This isn't one problem, it's a
whole family of problems with a common root.  See the Wishlist in the
svn repo for my current thoughts on how to fix this.  If you plan on
tackling the problem, let me know, because it's going to be a lot of
effort to fix it, and I'd hate there to be duplicate work going on.
Thread
ssqls blob ColData size bug status requestAndrew T CIV NAVAIR Troutman1 Sep
  • Re: ssqls blob ColData size bug status requestWarren Young5 Sep