List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew T CIV NAVAIR Troutman Date:September 1 2006 7:04pm
Subject:ssqls blob ColData size bug status request
View as plain text
While searching for an example of using ssql with blob data, I came
across the following thread:
http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/5208

Since the nature of my data could potentially lead me to the same
problem, I'm wondering if this issue has been fixed.
I took a look through the change log, but didn't notice a particular
reference to this problem, though that doesn't necessarily mean that it
wasn't there.

IF this is still an outstanding problem, what are my options? I'm new to
mysql++, and the only example from the documentation that I found was to
use a query object explicitly, and call row.raw_data(). Are there other
options? (preferably ones that allow me to still use ssqls) Any help
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy Troutman

Thread
ssqls blob ColData size bug status requestAndrew T CIV NAVAIR Troutman1 Sep
  • Re: ssqls blob ColData size bug status requestWarren Young5 Sep