List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:August 24 2006 11:41pm
Subject:MSoft install batch file error
View as plain text
Found a little problem with the Windows install.bat file.  The first few
lines are:

@echo off
if "%1" == "" goto error

set BASE_DIR=c:\mysql++
set INST_INC_DIR=%BASE_DIR%\include
set INST_LIB_DIR=%BASE_DIR%\%1

The error lines are:
:error
echo usage: install [subdir]
echo.
echo     Installs MySQL++ into the given subdirectory of %BASE_DIR%

As it stands, %BASE_DIR% is not defined before the error is called, so
the error doesn't output what is expected.  I suggest moving the
definitions up before the test to see if a parameter has been input.  I
would also suggest that the information line be:
echo    Installs MySQL++ library files in debug and release subfolders
of %BASE_DIR%\[subdir].

Thread
MSoft install batch file errorGary Anderson25 Aug
  • Re: MSoft install batch file errorWarren Young25 Aug