List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 24 2006 9:32pm
Subject:Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.
View as plain text
Gary Anderson wrote:
> I'm running 5.0.21, so the 5.0.24 problem shouldn't be affecting me.

That's all right, I was probably confused with another issue anyway.

> As
> for your question about what exception was thrown, how do I find that
> out?

I would think the debugger would tell you.  If not, add this to the set
of catch statements:

	catch (std::exception& e) {
		cerr << "Weird exception: " << typeid(e).name() << endl;
	}
	catch (...) {
		cerr << "A very very weird exception!" << endl;
	}

(Something like that.  Coding off the top of my head here...may not be
totally correct.)

Thread
Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson21 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson24 Aug
          • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson25 Aug