List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 24 2006 3:06am
Subject:Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.
View as plain text
Gary Anderson wrote:
> Of course, VS2005 had to
> update everything to meet its new standard.

Since that conversion process works flawlessly, as far as we can tell,
there's been no pressure to try and ship VS2003 or 2005 project files.
The only reason I'd really want to change this is because shipping with
VC++ 6.0 project files implies that MySQL++ works with VC++6, which
isn't the case.  It's not a big enough problem to push it up my priority
list, though.

> I built the projects
> individually, and didn't use the overall examples.dsw file.

Yes, it's the .dsp file that really matters.

> I'm also having a problem with null string pointers in dbinfo.

Please bring that up in a new thread.
Thread
Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson21 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson24 Aug
          • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson25 Aug