List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:August 22 2006 9:59pm
Subject:Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.
View as plain text
I re-built all the libraries using example.dsw.  All seemed to build
fine.  I tried to run dbinfo and got this error:
  Unhandled exception at 0x104f1795 (msvcp80d.dll) in dbinfo.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x74616420.  The code
broke in the string library.

Resetdb still errors also:  Unhandled exception at 0x7c81eb33 in
resetdb.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory location
0x0012ebc0..  This one broke in the new function of new.cpp.
Gary

Warren Young wrote:

> Gary Anderson wrote:
>

>> resetdb gives the error: Unhandled exception at 0x7c81eb33 in
>> resetdb.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory
>> location 0x0012ebb8..  It is trying to allocate a new string in the
>> call:   con.create_db(kpcSampleDatabase)
>

> Are you still trying to build the examples using a different project
> than the example.dsw that comes with MySQL++?  If so, try with the
> project we ship.  If it works, then there is some difference in the
> build settings.  Visual C++ is very particular that certain settings
> match exactly between the library and the executable linking to the
> library.

Thread
Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson21 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson24 Aug
          • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson25 Aug