List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 22 2006 11:48am
Subject:Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.
View as plain text
Gary Anderson wrote:

> resetdb gives the error: Unhandled exception at 0x7c81eb33 in
> resetdb.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory location
> 0x0012ebb8..  It is trying to allocate a new string in the call:
> con.create_db(kpcSampleDatabase)

Are you still trying to build the examples using a different project
than the example.dsw that comes with MySQL++?  If so, try with the
project we ship.  If it works, then there is some difference in the
build settings.  Visual C++ is very particular that certain settings
match exactly between the library and the executable linking to the library.
Thread
Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson21 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
  • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Carlos Flores22 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
    • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson22 Aug
      • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson24 Aug
          • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Warren Young24 Aug
        • Re: Still having pointer problems with mysqlpp examples.Gary Anderson25 Aug