List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Dargavel Date:August 17 2006 9:25am
Subject:RE: Trouble finding mysqlpp.dll under VS 2005
View as plain text
You also need the dll in the environment path in order to run the
application.

If you're running the app from within VS you should be able to set this in
the project settings.  Project->Properties and then the Configuration
Properties->Debugging section.  Set the 'Environment' bit to be
PATH=%PATH%;<directory to dll> .  You probably want to set 'Merge
Environment' to yes as well.