List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Anderson Date:August 16 2006 11:29pm
Subject:Trouble finding mysqlpp.dll under VS 2005
View as plain text
I've installed MySQL++ 2.1.1.  Following the directions in readme.vs, I
think I have the library properly configured.  Both debug and release
versions build fine.  I created a new project and tried to build
sample1.  The application builds fine, but on execution I get the error
"This application has failed to start because mysqlpp.dll was not
found.  Re-installing the application may fix this problem.  As far as I
can tell, the Additional Library Directories values are properly set for
both mysql++ and mysql.  Can someone provide additional guidance?

Thread
Trouble finding mysqlpp.dll under VS 2005Gary Anderson17 Aug
  • RE: Trouble finding mysqlpp.dll under VS 2005Matt Dargavel17 Aug
    • Re: Trouble finding mysqlpp.dll under VS 2005Warren Young17 Aug