List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 12 2006 12:30am
Subject:Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!
View as plain text
Radu Brehar wrote:
> I have installed MySql from binaries, not from source.

I'm confused that it's in /usr/local, then.  Usually that's only for
things installed by the user from source.  Are these official Debian or
mysql.com binaries?  If not, have you tried either of those instead?
Thread
configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar10 Aug
  • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young10 Aug
    • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Shigeya Suzuki10 Aug
    • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar10 Aug
      • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young10 Aug
        • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar11 Aug
          • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young12 Aug
        • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar11 Aug