List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 10 2006 9:28pm
Subject:Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!
View as plain text
Radu Brehar wrote:
> If I try to configure without the --with flags, I get
> the following report: configure: error: Didn't find
> the MySQLinclude dir in
> '/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql
> /usr/local/include/mysql /opt/mysql/include/mysql
> /usr/include/mysql'

Hmmm....I think that requires a patch, then.  I won't get to this
immediately, so please go back to using --with-*.

> I'm trying to build mysql++ from source because I've
> found just the source and rpms, but I'm using Debian.

I didn't ask that.  I asked why you were installing _MySQL_ from source.
  Generally people install it from binaries.
Thread
configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar10 Aug
  • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young10 Aug
    • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Shigeya Suzuki10 Aug
    • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar10 Aug
      • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young10 Aug
        • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar11 Aug
          • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Warren Young12 Aug
        • Re: configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!Radu Brehar11 Aug