List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 10 2006 12:30pm
Subject:Re: Prepared statements
View as plain text
Rene Brunner wrote:

> can anybody help me with mysql++ and prepared statements? Correspond the
> example in the following code a prepared statement?

AFAIK, MySQL++ has no explicit support for prepared statements.  If you
can think of a way to implement such a thing, I'd be happy to discuss a
proposal or a patch.

> Is the following insert faster than the previous one?

Probably.  I can't think of a single feature in MySQL++ that's meant to
make the program work faster.  Everything is there to allow the
_programmer_ to work faster, which is generally more important.
Thread
Prepared statementsRene Brunner10 Aug
  • Re: Prepared statementsWarren Young10 Aug
  • Re: Prepared statementsChris Frey10 Aug