List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 8 2006 7:00pm
Subject:Re: how to get result with row name with join(2 cols same name)?
View as plain text
Ankur G35 Saxena wrote:

> I havent written the code to see what happens,

Were you expecting someone to do it for you?

> but was wondering what will
> happen if we do
>
> row["f1"]?

Good question.  Let me know when you find out.  And let me know how
you'd like it to behave instead, because I think you won't be happy.
I'll add it to the Wishlist if you come up with a good enough idea.
Thread
how to get result with row name with join(2 cols same name)?Ankur G35 Saxena8 Aug
  • Re: how to get result with row name with join(2 cols same name)?Warren Young8 Aug