List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew-P29409 Walters Date:August 7 2006 10:31pm
Subject:RE: Configure script broken?
View as plain text
I hate to respond to my own post, but I thought I might provide an
answer to my problem.  I was putting the untarred version of
mysql++-2.1.1 into ClearCase, and trying to build from ClearCase.
However, once I do this, the configure script will not run.  I tried
copying the entire source into my home directory, adjusting the
permissions (chmod 777) on all the files/directories, thinking it was a
write problem.  That didn't help either.  Something "happened" to the
configure script when I put this file under ClearCase control.

So, in retrospect, there is nothing wrong with the configure script.
Sorry to bother the community with this.

I have configured and built successfully by just gunzipping/untarring
the source in my own home directory.

Matthew Walters
Integrated Space Systems
General Dynamics AIS