List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris \(Clu\) Miller Date:July 25 2006 10:09pm
Subject:RE: Issue with sql_create
View as plain text
I'll give compiling some of the examples a go.

Seems to me like it really is something in the way I have my project set up
since I've pretty much copied and pasted every example I could find into my
code with no success.

I'll scrutinize the example projects and make sure I don't have something
gummed up somewhere.

Thanks!  :)

Chris