List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 21 2006 11:57am
Subject:Re: Problem of memory with Row ???
View as plain text
Rieu Nicolas wrote:
> ../simple1 [parameters]

I said simple2, not simple1.  I don't know if that's significant, but
simple2 is a lot closer to your problem code than simple1 is.

> Well I copied the source code from simple1.cpp to my program like this:

If I understand correctly, all that has changed here is that you're
building simple1 in a different build environment?  If so, and it now
breaks, you just have to hunt down the differences between the way the
two get built.  It could be a difference in linkage, compiler flags,
stray libraries, etc., etc.

Also, I wasn't clear in my previous message about the test I wanted you
to make.  I want you to change simple2 _in place_ and just say 'make' to
let the MySQL++ build system build the new version.  If this works, then
it confirms the theory that you have a problem of build options.
Thread
Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas12 Jul
  • RE: Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas12 Jul
  • Re: Problem of memory with Row ???Warren Young18 Jul
    • RE: Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas20 Jul
      • Re: Problem of memory with Row ???Warren Young21 Jul
      • SOLVED: Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas14 Sep