List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2006 2:55pm
Subject:Re: bound between SSQLS structure name and table name
View as plain text
christophe guerber wrote:

> is there
> a way to change the _table value without having to
> define the other static attributes, like _names?

Yes.  My own code does this regularly.  I don't understand why you bring
_names into this at all.  You simply assign the underlying SQL table
name to MyClassName::_table early in the program's execution.  It's no
more difficult than that.

If you're not convinced, rename the stock SSQLS created in
examples/stock.h, and then update the custom*.cpp files to use the new
structure name.  Also, do something like this before using the SSQLS in
each example:

	mystock::_table = "stock";

I'm using "mystock" here as the new SSQLS structure name here, but you
can use anything you like.

I just did this, and it works fine.
Thread
bound between SSQLS structure name and table namechristophe guerber11 Jul
  • Re: bound between SSQLS structure name and table nameWarren Young18 Jul
    • RE : Re: bound between SSQLS structure name and table namechristophe guerber24 Jul