List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2006 2:19pm
Subject:Re: Problem of memory with Row ???
View as plain text
Rieu Nicolas wrote:

> The following program (very simple) crashes at the first time it achieves
> the end (}) of the block < for >

Your code is almost identical to the simple2 example.  Does that run
successfully?

If so, try making the minimum necessary changes to simple2 to make it
access your database instead of the sample database.  If it still works,
then something is wrong with your build environment.  Otherwise, it
suggests that there's something in your data set that MySQL++ can't cope
with; provide the schema of the table so we can diagnose it.

If simple2 also crashes, we'll need details of your build environment to
make any guesses.  Compiler, OS, MySQL++ and MySQL versions, etc.
Thread
Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas12 Jul
  • RE: Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas12 Jul
  • Re: Problem of memory with Row ???Warren Young18 Jul
    • RE: Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas20 Jul
      • Re: Problem of memory with Row ???Warren Young21 Jul
      • SOLVED: Problem of memory with Row ???Rieu Nicolas14 Sep