List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2006 10:16am
Subject:Re: Custom.pl error
View as plain text
Allen, Shannon AMRDEC/Summit wrote:

> ..\lib\custom.h(16) : fatal error C1189: #error :  Please run the
> MySQL++ script lib/custom.pl with the -v compatibility flag.
>
> What am I doing wrong??  From reading the archives, I thought this
> problem was fixed in v2.1.1.

Re-running custom.pl with the -v compatibility flag *is* the fix in
v2.1.1.  That reverts custom.h to its previous form, disabling the new
SSQLS feature that causes the problem.  If you need the ability to
#include headers containing SSQLS definitions in multiple modules,
you'll have to upgrade to VC++ 2005.

You'll need a Perl interpreter of some sort.  The ones from Cygwin and
ActiveState are easiest to set up.
Thread
Custom.pl errorShannon AMRDEC/Summit Allen13 Jul
  • Re: Custom.pl errorWarren Young18 Jul