List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:July 10 2006 3:01pm
Subject:Re: don't compile in dev-cpp
View as plain text
Well I guess that everyone ignorede me, when errors like the following
happens with ld:

variable 'VTT for mysqlpp::Query' can't be auto-imported. Please read
the documentation for ld's --enable-auto-import for details.

All you need to do is add the --enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc flag to linker
flags (via LDFLAGS on makefiles or passing Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
to compiler when linking).

2006/7/8, owen nirvana <freeespeech@stripped>:
> I have try again.
> libmysqlclient.a libmysqlpp.a & libmysql_util.a could be generated
> correctly.
> but it happens to be the same error about --enable-auto-import when I
> compile examples with .\example\Makefile.mingw.

don't compile in dev-cpp nirvana25 Jun
  • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp Young26 Jun
    • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp nirvana2 Jul
      • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp nirvana9 Jul
        • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp Flores10 Jul