List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Langston Date:July 6 2006 9:07am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ can be frustrating
View as plain text
I changed the output for debug mode from mysqlpp.dll and .lib to
mysqlppd.dll and .lib.  I compile and it completes.  I purposely don't  have
the library's available to the .exe to see the error, and it's complaining
it can't find mysqlpp.dll, not mysqlppd.dll.  Why would that be?

The additional dependancies for the program I am testing (custom1) are:
 mysqlppd.lib libmysql.lib

Is there anything else I need to change?  I can't find anything else.

> Jim Langston wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone see any reason NOT to rename the libs and dlls, with d
> > succeeding the file name for debug mode?
>
> Only one of convenience.  The whole debug vs. release thing is handled
> within Bakefile, so it'll require some explicit workarounds to make that
> happen.  I suspect it's possible, but I won't know for sure until I try
> it....or until I get a patch. :)
>
> It's on the Wishlist for v2.2 now.

MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston30 Jun
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores30 Jun
  • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
    • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingBill K1 Jul
      • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
        • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingWarren Young5 Jul
          • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston6 Jul
            • MySQL++ won't compile on OS XRobin Stevens6 Jul
              • Re: MySQL++ won't compile on OS XWarren Young7 Jul
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores4 Jul