List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:July 4 2006 2:43pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++ can be frustrating
View as plain text
In fact it is the name of the exe, it complete name is Win32 Dependency
Walker,
and you can download it from http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Please note that all debug dlls should be linked againstr
msvcrt(version)d.dll and/or mscvp(version)d.dll and release ones to
msvcrt(version).dll and/or mscvp(version).dll, it may helpfull to see all
dll dependcies with this tool.

2006/7/3, Jim Langston <serpardum@stripped>:

> I never even heard of depends, but at this point I think it's the issue of
> linking with debug and running release mode or vice versa.  What I"m going
> to do is rename the debug .lib and .dlls with d at the end (like I did at
> one point) and see how it goes.

Thread
MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston30 Jun
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores30 Jun
  • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
    • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingBill K1 Jul
      • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
        • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingWarren Young5 Jul
          • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston6 Jul
            • MySQL++ won't compile on OS XRobin Stevens6 Jul
              • Re: MySQL++ won't compile on OS XWarren Young7 Jul
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores4 Jul