List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Flores Date:June 30 2006 8:02pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++ can be frustrating
View as plain text
Jim Langston wrote:

> I compile the examples and after recompiling the libraries and
> redirecting
> where the .lib files are, I get it to work.
>
> So then I am working on my own program, bring in an example and it's
> crashing on
> query.storein(res);
>
> I copy the debug libraries from both mysql++ and mysql into the source
> file,
> same thing.  copy the release files, it just crashes differently.
>
> This is highly frustrating.  If the libraries work for some source they
> would work for the EXACT same source in another directory.

What compiler did you used? which runtime are you using? maybe is a
memory issue, it happened to me twice, conflict between msvcrt.dll (used
by mingw), msvcrt71 and msvcrt80.dll (last used by VC++ 2003 and 2005
repectively), my VC build enviroment was messed up because i installed
msvc 2003 toolkit and VC Express 2005 and changed some linker options so
everybody linked against the wrong library.

Thread
MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston30 Jun
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores30 Jun
  • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
    • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingBill K1 Jul
      • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
        • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingWarren Young5 Jul
          • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston6 Jul
            • MySQL++ won't compile on OS XRobin Stevens6 Jul
              • Re: MySQL++ won't compile on OS XWarren Young7 Jul
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores4 Jul