List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Langston Date:June 30 2006 5:30pm
Subject:MySQL++ can be frustrating
View as plain text
I compile the examples and after recompiling the libraries and redirecting
where the .lib files are, I get it to work.

So then I am working on my own program, bring in an example and it's
crashing on
query.storein(res);

I copy the debug libraries from both mysql++ and mysql into the source file,
same thing.  copy the release files, it just crashes differently.

This is highly frustrating.  If the libraries work for some source they
would work for the EXACT same source in another directory.

Thread
MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston30 Jun
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores30 Jun
  • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
    • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingBill K1 Jul
      • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston1 Jul
        • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingWarren Young5 Jul
          • Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingJim Langston6 Jul
            • MySQL++ won't compile on OS XRobin Stevens6 Jul
              • Re: MySQL++ won't compile on OS XWarren Young7 Jul
Re: MySQL++ can be frustratingCarlos Flores4 Jul