List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 26 2006 7:06pm
Subject:Re: Segmention fault with several connections
View as plain text
Drew M. wrote:
> It would appear that the issue isn't so much multiple mysqlpp::Connections
> coexisting, but an issue with the assignment operator.

Yes.  The problem is that it doesn't exist.  :)

With no defined assignment operator, you just get a bitwise copy, which
is not the right thing with Connection.  You don't want a clone of the
existing connection down to the bit level, you want a new connection
with the same parameters.  I've added such semantics to Connection.
This will appear in the next release of MySQL++.

Tomas, I hope you can find the time to play with the version of MySQL++
in the Subversion repository, to see if this works for you, before it
gets into a release version.
Thread
Segmention fault with several connectionsTomas Fischer2 Jun
  • Re: Segmention fault with several connectionsDrew M.3 Jun
    • Re: Segmention fault with several connectionsTomas Fischer3 Jun
    • Re: Segmention fault with several connectionsWarren Young26 Jun