List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 26 2006 2:21pm
Subject:Re: don't compile in dev-cpp
View as plain text
owen nirvana wrote:
> variable 'VTT for mysqlpp::Query' can't be auto-imported. Please read
> the documentation for ld's --enable-auto-import for details.

First, did the library examples build when you built the library?  If
so, then the problem is a difference between the way you're building
your program vs. the way the examples are built.  (And I hope you're
building the library with the supplied Makefiles, and not through
Dev-C++!  That is not supported.)

Second, if the examples also don't build, then I would suggest upgrading
all of your tools.  I'm not sure, but I think recent versions of MinGW
fix some problems we've had in the past, because it suddenly started
working for me, despite not working in the past.
don't compile in dev-cpp nirvana25 Jun
  • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp Young26 Jun
    • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp nirvana2 Jul
      • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp nirvana9 Jul
        • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp Flores10 Jul