List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 26 2006 2:21pm
Subject:Re: don't compile in dev-cpp 4.9.9.2
View as plain text
owen nirvana wrote:
> variable 'VTT for mysqlpp::Query' can't be auto-imported. Please read
> the documentation for ld's --enable-auto-import for details.

First, did the library examples build when you built the library?  If
so, then the problem is a difference between the way you're building
your program vs. the way the examples are built.  (And I hope you're
building the library with the supplied Makefiles, and not through
Dev-C++!  That is not supported.)

Second, if the examples also don't build, then I would suggest upgrading
all of your tools.  I'm not sure, but I think recent versions of MinGW
fix some problems we've had in the past, because it suddenly started
working for me, despite not working in the past.
Thread
don't compile in dev-cpp 4.9.9.2owen nirvana25 Jun
  • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp 4.9.9.2Warren Young26 Jun
    • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp 4.9.9.2owen nirvana2 Jul
      • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp 4.9.9.2owen nirvana9 Jul
        • Re: don't compile in dev-cpp 4.9.9.2Carlos Flores10 Jul