List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 26 2006 2:18pm
Subject:Re: How do I ping a connection?
View as plain text
Angelo Dipierro wrote:

> I can't access mysqlpp::Connection.ping(), the
> linker complains about an unresolved symbol, and in the source code
> there's no MYSQLPP_EXPORT in front of ping(), so I guess I shouldn't
> even try to call it :-)

That's just an error.  You will get exactly the symptom you describe if
you're using Visual C++ and using MySQL++ in a DLL.  If that's your
situation, I would just add the MYSQLPP_EXPORT declaration and rebuild
the library.  You should also do it for Connection::api_version().

This will be fixed in the next version.

If you're on some other platform, then I'll need more details to know
what's going wrong.
Thread
How do I ping a connection?Angelo Dipierro26 Jun
  • Re: How do I ping a connection?Warren Young26 Jun