List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 23 2006 5:22am
Subject:Re: bugs in platform.h
View as plain text
Skipy Rich wrote:
> Workaround: include <mysql_version.h> before that directive.

Applied.

> Workaround:
> #if ((MYSQL_VERSION_ID >= 40103) && (MYSQL_VERSION_ID <= 49999)) ||
> (MYSQL_VERSION_ID >= 50001)

Applied.

> Too inaccurate work :(

Sigh...your efforts are appreciated, but you're not going to ingratiate
yourself with the community on effort alone.  A good attitude helps, too.

If you find a bug, just explain the problem and provide a fix.  As
you've seen, if it's a legitimate fix and I agree with how it's done,
it'll get applied.  It's as simple as that.  There's no need to insult
me and the rest of us who have worked on MySQL++ for free for your
benefit when you report the bug.
Thread
bugs in platform.hSkipy Rich23 Jun
  • Re: bugs in platform.hWarren Young23 Jun
    • Re[2]: bugs in platform.hSkipy Rich23 Jun