List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 21 2006 6:12pm
Subject:Re: Large class to table
View as plain text
Jim Langston wrote:
> Is there an override that will let me do something like:
>
>  con.something() << Field1 << field2 << field3 << field4;

Read up on template queries in the user manual.  Then keep reading the
user manual, because you might just discover other interesting things.

You might also consider subclassing from SSQLSes, so you can insert your
more complicated classes directly.  Unless you run into some kind of
overload conflict, this should work.  The main consequence of this is
that it makes the data members public, which is a no-no in some coding
shops.
Thread
Large class to tableJim Langston21 Jun
  • RE: Large class to tableSteve Orton21 Jun
  • Re: Large class to tableWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Large class to tableWarren Young21 Jun
      • Re: Large class to tableJim Langston28 Jun
        • Re: Large class to tableWarren Young29 Jun