List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 19 2006 3:42pm
Subject:Re: Destructor of the Connection fails
View as plain text
mazah_82@stripped wrote:

> With the code you cave me I ran gdb and made backtrace with option
> 'full' after the segmentation fault. Here is the result:
>
> (gdb) bt full
> #0  0x00000039d1068b85 in free () from /lib64/tls/libc.so.6
> No symbol table info available.
> #1 0x0000002a956d755e in my_no_flags_free () from
> /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.15

As you can see, it's barfing down in libc, via libmysqlclient.  It's
quite possible that MySQL++ isn't at fault here.  The program I sent you
doesn't crash here on our i386 boxen.  As a result, it's going to be up
to you to find out where the problem is; again, it could just be that
MySQL++ is tickling a bug that's elsewhere in the system.

It seems you're running one of the transitional x64 systems.  Such
systems often aren't as fully debugged as more stable systems, like i386
and the old guard of 64-bit systems.
Thread
Destructor of the Connection failsmazah_8215 Jun
Re: Destructor of the Connection failsmazah_8216 Jun
  • Re: Destructor of the Connection failsWarren Young17 Jun
Re: Destructor of the Connection failsmazah_8219 Jun
  • Re: Destructor of the Connection failsWarren Young19 Jun