List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 17 2006 2:15am
Subject:Re: Debug Assertion Failure with WxWidgets 2.6.3
View as plain text
Dave Byington wrote:
> I have everything compiling fine but I'm triggering a breakpoint in
> dbgheap.c on line 1252
>
> [quote]
>
> Debug Assertion Failure

This is almost always caused by mixing build modes.

There are three or four build options that must all be the same in the
libraries you use as in your main program or else VC++'s runtime gets
very upset.  Just off the top of my head: debug vs. release, threaded
CRT vs. not, and CRT in DLL vs. statically linked.  There may be more.
See README.vc for some hints.
Thread
Debug Assertion Failure with WxWidgets 2.6.3Dave Byington16 Jun
  • Re: Debug Assertion Failure with WxWidgets 2.6.3Warren Young17 Jun