List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave Byington Date:June 16 2006 1:46pm
Subject:Debug Assertion Failure with WxWidgets 2.6.3
View as plain text
Greetings

I'm trying to use mysql++ 2.1.1 with the grid component of wxWidgets
2.6.3and with MySQL
5.0 on Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Visual Studio 2005 standard

I'm working with this code now, an expansion of the wxWidget grid sample

[code]

…

sql_create_5(city,

                   1,5,

                   int,ID,

                   std::string,Name,

                   std::string,CountryCode,

                   std::string,District,

                   mysqlpp::longlong, Population)

…

 GridFrame::GridFrame()

        : wxFrame( (wxFrame *)NULL, wxID_ANY, _T("wxWidgets grid class demo"
),

                   wxDefaultPosition,

                   wxDefaultSize )

{

…

      mysqlpp::Connection con(mysqlpp::use_exceptions);

                  con.connect(MY_DATABASE,MY_HOST,MY_USER,MY_PASSWORD);

                  mysqlpp::Query query = con.query();

                  query.reset();

                  query << "SELECT * FROM city";

                  std::vector <city> mycities;

                  query.storein(mycities);

[\code]

I have everything compiling fine but I'm triggering a breakpoint in
dbgheap.c on line 1252

[quote]

Debug Assertion Failure

_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

[/quote]

 on my program line query.storein(mycities); and I'm lost. The exact same
mysqlpp code compiles fine in a windows console application but for whatever
reason it is not playing well with wxWidgets.

Thread
Debug Assertion Failure with WxWidgets 2.6.3Dave Byington16 Jun
  • Re: Debug Assertion Failure with WxWidgets 2.6.3Warren Young17 Jun