List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mazah_82 Date:June 15 2006 9:16pm
Subject:Destructor of the Connection fails
View as plain text
Hi,

I have the following code:

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{

  Connection con(use_exceptions);
  con.connect(/*put parameters here*/);
  Query query = con.query();

  cout << "Exiting.." << endl;

  return 0;
}

After "Exiting.." is printed the program causes segmentation fault. I
think this means that destructor of either Connection or Query fails. Do
I handle objects con and query in improper way or is there a bug in
mysql++?

I have MySQL 5.0.20, mysql++ 2.1.1 and GCC 3.4.5 on Red Hat Linux.

Regards,

-Matti

__
Saunalahti Xtra - Uusi GSM-vuokrapuhelin ja edistykselliset Xtra-palvelut
käyttöösi alk. 4,95 e/kk! http://saunalahti.fi/xtra/

Thread
Destructor of the Connection failsmazah_8215 Jun
Re: Destructor of the Connection failsmazah_8216 Jun
  • Re: Destructor of the Connection failsWarren Young17 Jun
Re: Destructor of the Connection failsmazah_8219 Jun
  • Re: Destructor of the Connection failsWarren Young19 Jun