List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 14 2006 11:25pm
Subject:Re: building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)
View as plain text
Jeff Getzlaff wrote:
> 		no, there are 1,720 so I was saving you the pain.

What causes me pain is being forced to use my latent psychic abilities.
  I get very little psychic exercise, so when I'm forced to use those
abilities, my brain is sore when I wake up the next morning.  This
causes me to be annoyed at the person who made me do that exercise.

How about you let me decide what I want to see, instead of trying to
edit it for me?  What's noise to you may contain a signal I can discern.

> I don't see a stdafx.h in this solution,

Sigh...you've been brainwashed by the Borg.  stdafx.h is a MFC-ism.
MySQL++ does not use MFC, so it is not needed.

 > have you compiled this solution with 2003????

Frequently.  I just built it again, just to be sure.  The problem is not
in MySQL++.
Thread
building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)Jeff Getzlaff13 Jun
  • Re: building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)Warren Young13 Jun
Re: building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)Jeff Getzlaff13 Jun
  • Re: building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)Warren Young13 Jun
Re: building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)Jeff Getzlaff14 Jun
  • Re: building the mysql++ library in VC 7.1 (2003)Warren Young15 Jun