List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 12 2006 5:21pm
Subject:Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSS
View as plain text
Jens Lindenmeier wrote:
> I guess it is worth mentioning that the patch is based on V2.0.7 of
> mysqlpp.
> Right? I guess it will not work on 2.1.1, since the make environment was
> changed. (Automake to bakefile)

If you actually _try_ the patch, you'll find that you get only one
failure, which adds a new example to examples/Makefile.am, which is
completely peripheral to the patch proper.  It's trivial to add that
example manually.
Thread
Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSJens Lindenmeier11 Jun
  • Re: Patch: Nullable fields in SQLSSWarren Young12 Jun