List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dengxy@cse.buaa.edu.cn Date:June 8 2006 8:25am
Subject:Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+
View as plain text
I send a message on the STLport mailing list, and its developer said:

> Thanks for this report. It simply show that template expressions for
string concatenation has some drawback. In STLport
> config file (stlport/stm_user_config.h or stlport/stl/user_config.h
depending on your STLport version) you must say
> _STLP_NO_TEMPLATE_EXPRESSION. I will try to see if we can do something
for that.

and I found the flag _STLP_DONT_USE_TEMPLATE_EXPRESSION at
stlport/stl/config/user_config.h, and I uncomment this line and rebuilt
STLport and then compile mysql++ linking with it, and this time
everything goes fine.

Hope STLport developer will eliminate this template expression drawback
and regain the efficiency of template expression.
Thread
mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+dengxy@cse.buaa.edu.cn18 May
  • Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+Warren Young19 May
    • Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+dengxy@cse.buaa.edu.cn19 May
    • Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+dengxy@cse.buaa.edu.cn8 Jun
      • Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+Warren Young8 Jun
    • Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+dengxy@cse.buaa.edu.cn9 Jun
      • Re: mysql++ build failed toward MinGW + STLport 5+Warren Young26 Jun