List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Fischer Date:June 3 2006 9:47pm
Subject:Re: Segmention fault with several connections
View as plain text
Hi,

now I using a singleton pointer and it seems to work.
But I don't understand following code:

struct A {
  A() {
    mysqlpp::Connection con(mysqlpp::use_exceptions);
  }
};

int main() {
	A a;
}

Again, a segmention fault occurs, why?
If I use con to connect to a database with
connect(...) it works.

Best regards,
Tomas